Here We Go...

So. As you can see, I came up with a brilliant idea to create a blog that posts all of my stories for everyone to see. Bad idea? Might be. I could just think these stories are good enough that I could go for some sort of career in writing, but in reality they might just be considered a disgrace to the writing world, not to mention recieving no praise above a third grade reading level. (Which by the way, I hope is not the case). So if you have a few minutes to spare, or you're just bored to death and see what an idiot I've possibly made of myself, sit back, relax, and read. :)

Friday, December 9, 2011

Imagine This

You're driving down the road,

In your new car burnin heat,

When all of a sudden you see a toad,

Crossing the dang street!

You're shocked and bewildered,

bangin on your head,

when all of a sudden you close your eyes,

And squish! The toad is dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment